Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus předmětu I-TD - Technical Diagnostics (FEEIT - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology|
|Course unit code:||I-TD|
|Course unit title:||Technical Diagnostics|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Applied Electrical Engineering - master (compulsory), 2. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|During the semester there will be one ongoing written test for 25 points, evaluation of continuous activity during laboratory exercises and written report elaboration – 25 points, final written exam for maximum 50 points. To obtain credits student has to obtain minimum 8 / 10 / 20 points from mentioned parts.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The students will obtain an wide knowledge from technical diagnostics, methodology of determination and evaluation of technical systems status, diagnostic technical systems modeling and diagnostic tests creation.|
|1. Diagnostic tasks, relation between technical diagnostics and systems reliability, direct and indirect task of diagnostics.
2. Diagnostic models of technical systems, depth of diagnostics, diagnostic coverage, creation of diagnostic tests.
3. Structural and process parameters and methods of diagnostics.
4. Diagnostic aids, internal and external tools, actíve and passive diagnostics.
5. Diagnostic quantity, diagnostic symptoms, extraction and reduction of symptoms.
6. Method of classification of diagnostic objects status, deterministic and probabilistic methods, basic priciples.
7. Signal processing techniques for diagnostic purposes.
8. Technical systems for electrical systems diagnostics, principles of in circuit testing.
9. Diagnostic expert systems, monitoring systems.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|The capacity of each exercises is limited to 10 people.|
|Assessed students in total: 40|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Miroslav Kamenský, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak, english |
doc. Ing. Karol Kováč, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
Ing. Eva Králiková (instructor)
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2018|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Karol Kováč, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by RNDr. Marian Puškár on 04/16/2018.