Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus 230306_BDP - Tribology (FME - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit code:||230306_BDP|
|Course unit title:||Tribology|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Automobiles and Mobile Production Machines - bachelor (semi-compulsory), 6. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|1 Participate in exercises (assistant professor may, for serious reasons to justify a student absence at two exercises during the semester)|
2 Semester project valued professor according to the quality and timeliness of submission 0-40.
3 In the 9. week of the semester students made test evaluate by 0-30 points.
All points for exercise assistant professor note down to AIS.
4 Professor writes for the subject test in writing , which is evaluated by the number of points 0-100 .
5. Min . point for the exam E is 60 points ,D is 68, C is 76 points , B is 84 points and A is 92 points.
Writting test are for students who want to improve the points for subject. The final score is the sum of points in AIS and points obtain in the writting test .
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The subject deals with issues related to tribological and tribotechnical processes. The student acquire knowledge of the friction, wear and lubrication.|
|• Definition of tribology and its multidisciplinary nature. The structural and technological importance of tribology.
• System description and classification of tribological problems. Tribological processes.
• Analysis of contacts in the tribological system. The processes of friction, wear and damage. Tribological materials
• Lubrication. Definitions of lubrication and lubrication conditions. Classification of lubricants.
• Tribometria - testing, simulation and control methods for obtaining tribotechnical characteristics. Model and field tests.
• Ecology in tribology, organic materials and lubricants, coatings.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 194|
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. Ing. Miroslav Bošanský, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak|
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2018|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Miroslav Bošanský, CSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Marianna Frajková on 04/16/2018.