Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus 230105_IDP - Agricultural Machines (FME - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit code:||230105_IDP|
|Course unit title:||Agricultural Machines|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Automobiles and Mobile Production Machines - master (semi-compulsory), 2. semester|
|Level of study:||-- item not defined --|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|1 Participate in exercises (assistant professor may, for serious reasons to justify a student absence at two exercises during the semester)|
2 Semester project valued professor according to the quality and timeliness of submission 0-40.
3 In the 9. week of the semester students made test evaluate by 0-30 points.
All points for exercise assistant professor note down to AIS.
4 Professor writes for the subject test in writing , which is evaluated by the number of points 0-100 .
5. Min . point for the exam E is 60 points ,D is 68, C is 76 points , B is 84 points and A is 92 points.
Writting test are for students who want to improve the points for subject. The final score is the sum of points in AIS and points obtain in the writting test .
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Students acquire the basic design and operation of machinery and equipment employed in crop production. Understand the principles of the solution of machinery and equipment for the processing of land and machinery and equipment for the collection and treatment plants .. Also gives practical experience of using a computer-designed to solve specific tasks in the field of agricultural machinery and equipment|
|• Basic knowledge of agricultural production.
• Characteristics and distribution of energy resources in agriculture.
• Operational characteristics of tractors - tensile strength, stability tractor, energy balance, tractor accessories.
• The characteristics of soil tillage.
• Machinery and equipment for drilling.
• Mechanisms for collection and treatment of forage, mowers, rakes, movement kinematics cutter bar.
• Hay and grain, grain harvesters adapters.
• Mechanisms for fertilization and plant protection.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 10|
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. Ing. Miroslav Bošanský, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak|
|Last modification:||12. 7. 2018|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Miroslav Bošanský, CSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Marianna Frajková on 07/12/2018.