Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus N400V10_4D - Selected Topics in Food Analysis (FCFT - 2018/2019 - post-graduate studies)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology|
|Course unit code:||N400V10_4D|
|Course unit title:||Selected Topics in Food Analysis|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Food Chemistry and Technology - doctoral (semi-compulsory), 2. year|
Food Chemistry and Technology - doctoral (semi-compulsory), 2. year
|Level of study:||3.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|During semester, students will pass trough 2 written tests.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student will know latest criteria to be paid for food analysis from the point of health protection. Student will obtain knowledge about legislative aspects and criteria of food analysis. He will be familiar with modern analytical procedures and methods to be being applied in modern food analysis at determination of natural/synthetic compounds and contaminants in foods.|
|1. Characteristics and specification of food matrix and pre-treatment of food samples.
2. Analysis of disruptors in foods, reasons of determination, procedures and limits
3. Analysis of of veterinary medicaments in foods
4. Analysis of pesticides, reasons of determination, procedures and limits in EU
5. Analysis of anabolics, reasons of determination, procedures and limits in EU
6. Analysis in natural compounds as macro components of foods
7. Trends in natural compounds as micro components of foods
8. Analysis of GMO and novel foods components.
9. Analysis of food processing contaminants, reasons of determination, procedures and legislative limits in EU
10. Analysis of mycotoxins , reasons of determination, procedures and limits in EU legislation
11. Analysis of compounds migrating from packages, reasons of determination, procedures and limits in EU
12. Analysis of origin, criteria of EU in reaation to PDO, PGI and TSG marks.
13. Analysis of adulterated foods.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||-- item not defined --|
|Assessed students in total: 13|
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. Ing. Peter Šimko, DrSc. (person responsible for course) - slovak|
|Last modification:||27. 8. 2018|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Peter Šimko, DrSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Tomáš Molnár on 08/27/2018.