Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus OBRS03_6I - Machine Tools (MTF - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Materials Science and Technology in Trnava|
|Course unit code:||OBRS03_6I|
|Course unit title:||Machine Tools|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Production Devices and Systems - master (compulsory), 1. semester|
Production Devices and Systems - master (compulsory), 1. semester
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|elaboration of semestral project|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|In the subject of machine tools, student will take on basic knowledge of construction, structure and use of universal machine tools (lathes, drilling machines, boring machines, milling machines, planing machines, shaping machines, broaching and extrusion presses, machines for gearing, worm, etc.) and
special-purpose machines. Furthermore, student will receive knowledge of machining centres and machines for finishing machining methods.During the semester, students can take part in field excursions.
|1. Special-purpose machines (JÚS) - construction and classification of single-purpose machines.
2. Special-purpose machines (JÚS) -- conception of single-purpose machine.
3. Machine tools classification by technology, the main cutting movement, method of directing and type of production
4. Lathes centre, facing, vertical, turret, automats a semiautomatic
5. Drilling machine bench-type, upright, post-mounted a swing. Boring machine universals, jig and fine.
6. Milling machine console, straight-line, copy and special. Milling machine for mass and serial production
7. Saw machine for metal -- hack, slitting and band. Grinde machine centre, centreless, for holes, flat and for tools.
8. Planing machine single-column, double-column, for board and the sheet edges. Shanking machine horizontal and
9. Broaching machines horizontal, vertical, chain, cylinder. Broaching machines for rotating and non-rotating work pieces. Broaching power
10. Machining of cylindrical gear by form tools and hobbing. Machining of internal gearing spur gear. Gear rack machining
11. Bevel wheel machining. Worm and worm gear machining. Grinding of gear wheels
12. Analysis of the structure of the construction machining centers
13. Machines for finishing methods of machining.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak and english|
|Assessed students in total: 162|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Marcela Bučányová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak|
Ing. Martina Kusá, PhD. (instructor) - slovak
prof.h.c. prof. Ing. Karol Velíšek, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||2. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof.h.c. prof. Ing. Karol Velíšek, CSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Bc. Jana Rohaľová on 04/02/2019.