Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus BV1-VKDG - Selected topics of desriptive geometry (FCE - SS 2018/2019)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||BV1-VKDG|
|Course unit title:||Selected topics of desriptive geometry|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Student obtains graded credit for correct preparing and presentation of the final project work aimed to apply geometry in practice (70 %) and final written test (30 %), together min. 56%.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|For the needs of the designing of architecture elements, urbanism and industrial design students will learn the principle of parallel lighting, especially technical lighting of objects, namely in axonometry, Monge's method and perspective. They will be able to construct images of given objects with respect to horizontal and vertical mirror plane. They become familiar with the geometric base of photogrammetry. Finally students will gain experience for using geometric surfaces in designing buildings, in construction, engineering and design.|
|- Parallel and technical shadowing - basic terms, shadowing of the objects in axonometry into the horizontal and vertical plane, shadowing of a cylinder and cone into the axis plane.
- Mirroring into the horizontal water table and the vertical mirror.
- Geometric principles of photogrammetry - reconstruction of vertical and oblique image and stereoscopic images.
- Surfaces of revolution - projection by Monge's method a ortogonal axonometry, cross section and intersection. Qadratic surfaces and application in technical objects.
- Application of helicoidal surfaces in interior and exterior (spiral stair, spiral chute etc.)
- Ruled surfaces developable and non-devepable and their application in the technical objects.
- Translation, cline and tunet surfaces in designing.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 0|
|Name of lecturer(s):||RNDr. Katarína Mészárosová, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak, english |
RNDr. Zuzana Tereňová, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak, english
doc. RNDr. Margita Vajsáblová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
RNDr. Ľubica Valášková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer)
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. RNDr. Margita Vajsáblová, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.