Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-CADS1_C - CAD in Structural Engineering 1 (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-CADS1_C|
|Course unit title:||CAD in Structural Engineering 1|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|All problems properly created, calculated and presented|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student gain knowledge and skills from design and modeling of beam and plate structures on PC. Gain knowledge and experience with mesh generation process and control of division regularity. Become familiar with the methods of modeling, verification and evaluation of geometrical, material and static variables in interactive mode. Gain practical skills of working on PC.|
|• Rules and principles of modeling of structures.
• The geometry design, modeling, meshing, loading and supporting model.
• Modeling of beams and plane frames. Application of external loads, thermal loads, rigid and flexible support displacements.
• Processing and evaluation of results. Deformations, internal forces, combination of load cases.
• Modeling planar structures (webs, plates), taking into account the boundary conditions.
• Problems of accuracy and convergence of solutions
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||english or english and slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 92|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Katarína Lamperová (instructor)|
doc. Ing. Martin Psotný, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
Ing. Michal Venglár, PhD. (examiner, instructor)
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Martin Psotný, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.