Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-CG_C - Constructive geometry (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-CG_C|
|Course unit title:||Constructive geometry|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Civil Engineering - bachelor (compulsory), 1. semester|
Civil Engineering (in english language) - bachelor (compulsory), 1. semester
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|During the semester there are small tests and homeworks, all of them must be completed.|
Alltogether with the exam it is necessary 50% points.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student will understand the basics of parallel as well as central projection. He/she will be able to construct an object in the method of Monge, axonometry, the method of contours and in the central projection. He/she will be able to solve simple tasks on topografic surfaces.|
|1. Perspective affinity and perspective collineation. Basic properties and applications.
2. Conic sections. Basic constructions and the image of a circle in the affinity and in the collineation.
3. Method of Monge. Projection of a point, line and a plane. Intersections, metric tasks. Flipping, revolution of a plane, third image plane.
4. Method of contours. Projection of a point, line and a plane. Intersections and metric tasks. Simple tasks on topografic surfaces.
5. Axonometry. Projection of a point, line and a plane. Intersections. Object in a general axonometry. Orthogonal axonometry. Revolution of a plane, flipping, an object in an orthogonal axonometry.
6. Central projection. Projection of a point, line and a plane. Metric tasks. Object in the central projection.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||english or english and slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 45|
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. RNDr. Martin Knor, PhD. (examiner, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english |
Mgr. Tatiana Rückschlossová, PhD. (instructor)
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. RNDr. Martin Knor, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.