Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-DPZ - Remote Sensing (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-DPZ|
|Course unit title:||Remote Sensing|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Geodesy and Cartography - master (compulsory), 1. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|All programmes are correct processed.|
Obtaining at least 56% of the test for graded credit.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The student gains practical experience in remote sensing technologies: satellite optical recordings, airborne laser scanning, radar methods.|
|1. Remote Sensing (RS) - the subject and the role of RS. Optical records of RS, applications.
2. Geometric and radiometric corrections of optical records.
3. Interpretation and classification of optical records.
4. Technology of airborne laser scanning (LiDAR).
5. Theoretical aspects of the creation and processing of radar records.
6. Object detection and classification from radar records.
7. Interferometric processing of radar records (InSAR).
8. Creation of digital terrain/surface model using InSAR technology.
9. Detection of landscape changes using InSAR technology.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 121|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Richard Czikhardt (instructor)|
doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
Ing. Juraj Papčo, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak, english
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.