Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-FTG2 - Photogrammetry (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-FTG2|
|Course unit title:||Photogrammetry|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Geodesy and Cartography - master (compulsory), 3. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|one test per semester|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Advanced knowledge of the student about digital photogrammetry beyond the subject of Photogrammetry 1. The student will acquire knowledge of modern instruments and processes of aerial photogrammetry, creation of orthophoto products, aerotriangulation, spatial data collection and creation of digital elevation models by photogrammetric methods. The student gains practical experience in mapping on digital photogrammetric workstation.|
|1. Basics and principles of digital aerial photogrammetry.
2. Modern aerial cameras and photography, platforms and options.
3. Tools of digital photogrammetry - image adjustment, image correlation, image operators.
4. Relative orientation of the images, epipolar geometry.
5. Aerotriangulation - analogue, analytical and digital, method of independent models.
6. Aerotriangulation - bundle block adjustment, accuracy, practical examples.
7. Photogrammetric mapping on digital workstation - process, outcomes, accuracy.
8. Orthophoto systems - orthophoto creation, orthophotomosaic and orthophotomap.
9. Airborne laser scanning.
10. Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) photogrammetry.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 76|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak|
Ing. Marián Marčiš, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.