Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-G1 - Surveying 1 (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-G1|
|Course unit title:||Surveying 1|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Geodesy and Cartography - bachelor (compulsory), 1. semester|
|Level of study:||-- item not defined --|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|test, working out and submitting assignments from laboratory instructions|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Students will obtain basic knowledge of functional principles of surveying instruments and automated measuring systems. Enhanced attention is paid to the stability of geodetic instruments and to the elimination of instrument errors. Students will become familiar with the theory and practice of horizontal and vertical angle measurement methods as well.|
|• Tasks and parts of surveying. Influence of the earth curvature on the measurements. Physical characteristics of atmosphere.
• Basic principles of geodetic information acquisition.
• Construction principles of the theodolites, total stations, automated measuring systems and basic characteristics of theodolites in separate classes of accuracy.
• Functional relation between accuracy required and the stability of surveying instruments.
• Methods of horizontal and vertical angle measurement.
• Error analysis of horizontal and vertical angle measurement.
• Magnetic angle measurement and accuracy analysis.
• Gyroscopic orientation, exploitation of gyrotheodolites, factors influencing accuracy.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||-- item not defined --|
|Assessed students in total: 190|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Marek Bajtala, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak|
Ing. Ján Ježko, PhD. (instructor) - slovak
prof. Ing. Alojz Kopáčik, PhD. (person responsible for course) - slovak
Ing. Marián Marčiš, PhD. (instructor) - slovak
|Last modification:||21. 3. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Alojz Kopáčik, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Marián Dubík on 03/21/2019.