Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-KN2 - Cadastre of Real Estate (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-KN2|
|Course unit title:||Cadastre of Real Estate|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Geodesy and Cartography - master (compulsory), 1. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Properly prepared all programs.During the semester successfully completed three tests. Getting min. 56% points.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The course contains superstructural knowledge from cadastre of real estate (CRE) – specifications of cadastral proceeding, modes of ownership right, fragmentation of land ownership. Student will learn principles of procedures in the survey sketch creation and in setting out of a lot boundaries according to the quality of cadastral documentation. Student will gain detailed knowledge of geodetic activities, the results of which are transferred into documentation of CRE, and complex knowledge of the range of its authorized and official verification.|
|- Digitization of maps of CRE. Condition of map collection in CRE.
- Survey sketches (SS) for numeric and non-numeric maps. Quality of maps in CRE. Official verification of the SS. Authorized verification of the SS. Cadastral inspection. Setting-out of a lot boundaries.
- The principles of cartometric editing of a vector cadastral map. Map legend.
- Collective inputs into the CRE – entry of data from the land consolidation projects, the registers of regenerated land inventory, the renewals of cadastral documentation by new mapping. formats in CRE for descriptive data file and geodetic data file. Stop entrying of rights. Automatized control of collective inputs.
- Real estate as a thing. Modes of ownership right. Common real estates and the specifications of their registration. Specifications of construction registration in the CRE. Electronic services in the CRE.
- Special tasks in the field of CRE. Fragmentation of land ownership in the Slovak Republic.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 112|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Robert Geisse, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak |
Ing. Ľubica Hudecová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak, english
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||Ing. Ľubica Hudecová, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.