Informačný list ECTS Sylabus
Sylabus predmetu I1-MTTGP - Modern technologies of the creating of geodetic data (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-MTTGP|
|Course unit title:||Modern technologies of the creating of geodetic data|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Technology - master (semi-compulsory), 3. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|During the semester - 1 successfully completed test |
All elaborates correct.
Obtaining of the credit and passing the exam.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The student will acquire the basic knowledge of data collection in the field and of the creating of geodetic documents for design work. He will be familiar with modern technology, measurement, calculation and display procedures, which find application in the design, construction, operation, maintenance and the reconstruction of buildings. After successful completion of this course the student will gain an insight of the ways of creating, processing and interpretation of geodetic data for the construction and the reconstruction of buildings using modern software and hardware support used in geodetic and construction practice.|
|• Surveying Technology of data collection in the field (using universal measuring stations, terrestrial laser scanners, digital photogrammetry techniques and photogrammetric scanning).
• Progressive measuring systems and technology - basic principles.
• Creating, processing and interpretation of geodetic data for the construction and reconstruction of buildings using software support.
• Practical examples and outputs from the fields of 3D models, quality attributes (accuracy) outputs.
• Legal and technical regulations related to business and cooperation surveyor with the designer and the construction manager.
• The issue of the geodesic part of the real creation of the building - a necessary basis for the needs of the building approval and for the needs of building reconstruction.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 1|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Ján Erdélyi, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak, english |
Ing. Ján Ježko, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
prof. Ing. Alojz Kopáčik, PhD. (lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
doc. Ing. Peter Kyrinovič, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Alojz Kopáčik, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.