Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-PRTH - Heat and Mass Transfer (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-PRTH|
|Course unit title:||Heat and Mass Transfer|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Services - master (semi-compulsory), 1. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|solving of problem sets|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Students enhance theoretical knowledge by solving problems of heat and mass transfer in the design, construction and operations of technology of building ambient equipment.|
|• Analogy in basic equations of energy transfer, momentum and mass.
• Enlargement of heat transfer surfaces and heat exchangers
• Multidimensional heat conduction (analytical and numerical solutions)
• Transient and multidimensional heat conduction -- Inertia of building.
• Convective heat transfer.
• Condensation of heat transfer of vapour with inert gases -- condensing boilers
and cooling on surfaces by vapour condensation from moist air, air conditions.
• Thermal radiation of heat transfer and solar collectors.
• Mass transfer in contact of air with water surface.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 126|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Belo Füri, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak, english |
doc. Ing. Michal Masaryk, PhD. (examiner, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak, english
Ing. Ingrida Skalíková (examiner, instructor, tutor) - slovak, english
|Last modification:||23. 3. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Michal Masaryk, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Marián Dubík on 03/23/2019.