Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-PROMA - Project Management (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-PROMA|
|Course unit title:||Project Management|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources Management - master (semi-compulsory), 3. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|test, continuos monitoring of the project|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Knowledge management projects in the investment process. Design, project preparation, project funding, efficiency and costs. Selection of suppliers, contractual arrangements and project implementation. Putting the project into operation.|
|Projects and project management. Implementation of project management. Relationships between project management and investment process.
• project environment, project life cycle. Subject, material structure of the project.
• Project participants. Project manager. Investor, Supply operation. Project activities. Authorization of construction.
• Project organization. Delivery systems, contractual arrangements of the project.
• Cost and financing of the project. Sources of investment projects financing. Investments efficiency.
• Evaluation of projects. Objectives and criteria for project success. Risk management. Project Control
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 5|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Gabriela Kalinová, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak|
doc. Ing. Zora Petráková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||23. 3. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Zora Petráková, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Marián Dubík on 03/23/2019.