Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-RSP - Building Projects Management (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-RSP|
|Course unit title:||Building Projects Management|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Constructions and Design - master (compulsory), 3. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|test, continuos check of the project|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|student will acquire knowledge about organization and management of state and public administration and will obtain information about regional policies in Slovakia and EU, about the most important EU authorities, possibilities of project financing via the EU funds along with the cofinancing by the Slovak commercial banks. He will acquire new experience in order to get involved in a team work which will be preparing and will be in charge of the European projects in Slovakia.|
|• Projects and project management. Implementation of project management. Relationship of project management and investment process.
• Project ambience, project life cycle. Project line and structure.
• Project parties. Roles of project manager. Investment, engineer and supplier activity. Project activity. Building slackeing.
• Project organization. Supplier systems, contract securing.
• Project costs and project financing. Sources of investment projects financing. Investment efficiency.
• Project evaluation. Aims and criteria of project's success. Risk management. Project control
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 398|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Gabriela Kalinová, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak|
doc. Ing. Zora Petráková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||23. 3. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Zora Petráková, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Marián Dubík on 03/23/2019.