Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-RSB - Building Control systems (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-RSB|
|Course unit title:||Building Control systems|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Services - master (compulsory), 3. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Completed assignments 20 %, examination 80 %.|
Overall evaluation: A 92-100%, B 83-91%, C 74-82%, D 65-73%, E 56-64%, FX less than 56%.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The subject introduces students to the problems of utilization of the computer technology in the management of buildings. They become familiar with the possibilities granted by building management systems (BMS) and with the design of their concept in relation to technical equipment of buildings.|
|• Buildings and their management.
• BMS. Origin, development, state of the art, trends. Functions and objectives of the BMS.
• Hardware and system architecture of the BMS. General autonomous functions.
• Input and output functions. Autonomous energy management functions.
• Information processing functions. Integrated systems.
• Maintenance management. Risk management functions.
• CAFM. Organizational aspects of the BMS.
• Intelligent buildings. Automatic control in buildings with progressive architectural and structural elements.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 216|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Mária Kurčová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak|
prof. Ing. Dušan Petráš, PhD. (lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||Ing. Mária Kurčová, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.