Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-SAS - Software (ANSYS) (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-SAS|
|Course unit title:||Software (ANSYS)|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Mathematical and Computational Modeling - bachelor (compulsory), 5. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||passed Ordinary differential equations (B1-ODR) and passed Partial differential equations (B1-PDR) and passed Numerical solutions of differential equations (B1-NRDR)|
|Successfully passed test at the end of semester, 56 % of all points achieved.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|On completion of this course students will gain skills in working with the ANSYS system, the software for solution of engineering problems by the finite element method, in solving stationary and non-stationary boundary value problems in heat transfer, diffusion, fluid flow and structural analysis.|
|- Introduction to ANSYS - stationary heat transfer in simple geometry.
- Heat transfer in complex geometry and using multiple material properties - 2D thermal bridges in buildings, introduction to APDL.
- Nonstationary and nonlinear heat transfer with phase change.
- 3D nonstationary heat transfer.
- Static and modal analysis in structural mechanics.
- Modelling of fluid flow in ANSYS - flow in bounded domains, flow around obstacle, laminar and turbulent flow in pipes.
- Flow in porous media.
- Solution of gravitational and disturbing potential problems.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 29|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Marek Macák, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer)|
prof. RNDr. Karol Mikula, DrSc. (person responsible for course)
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. RNDr. Karol Mikula, DrSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.