Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-TZB1 - Buildings Services 1 (FCE - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-TZB1|
|Course unit title:||Buildings Services 1|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Construction and Architecture - bachelor (compulsory), 3. semester|
Building Technology and Management - bachelor (compulsory), 3. semester
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Continuous control of the development of graphical and numerical tasks.|
Completed assignments max. 30 %, writen examination on exercises max. 10%, exam 60 %.
Overall evaluation: A 92-100%, B 83-91%, C 74-82%, D 65-73%, E 56-64%, FX less
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|To acquaint students with a syllabus of Building services 1. Sanitary engineering -in parts: internal water and water connections, hot water, internal drainage, drainage connections, gas pipelines, gas connections, gathering of installations. Students will acquire knowledge for the design installation and connection objects to public network.|
|Composition of sanitary equipment. Sanitary equipment in residential and civic buildings.
• Methods of building water supply. The need for water in residential and civic buildings.
• Water connections. Internal water, composition, division, description.
• Hot water supply in residential and civil buildings. Local and central heating.
• Public sewer. Sewer connection. Technical requirements for the design.
• Internal drainage. Sewage system.
• roof drainage and adjacent areas of buildings. Rainwater drainage.
• Gas supply in buildings. Gas connections.
• Gas sampling devices. Internal gas system.
• Distribution of gas appliances. Measurement of gas consumption. Ventilation of rooms with gas appliances.
• Concentration and prefabrication of sanitary installation. Modular installation systems
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 2122|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Taťjana Jánošková, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak|
Ing. Dominika Juhošová (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Milan Krafčík, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
doc. Ing. Jana Peráčková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
Ing. Anna Predajnianska (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Kamila Víchová, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
|Last modification:||28. 2. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Jana Peráčková, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 02/28/2019.