Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-AT2_V - Design Studio 2 - Heating (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-AT2_V|
|Course unit title:||Design Studio 2 - Heating|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Services - master (compulsory), 2. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Report prepared by any task assignment.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|On the basis of the theoretical knowledge of the subject Heating and Hydraulics of heating systems, students learn to work out an individual project of central heating system in a given building. The students learn to size and designthe heating system with respect tothe heat source and heating system including measuring and control technology components. The student will be able to prepare the project documentation of a central heating system including technical report on the level of implementation project.|
•The rules and regulations for project documentation in the heating profession. Assignment of atelier projects– specificbuilding structure.
• Calculation of thermal insulation properties of selected building constructions. Determination of the energy need,designheat loadin accordancewith STN EN 12831, calculation of the primary energy, heat demand for DHW, heat demand for ventilation and air-conditioning. Overall energy balance of the building.
• Sizingand design of heating elements. Sizing of DHW storage or a heat exchanger, sizing of heater for an air-conditioner. Sizingand design of the heat source – boiler or a heat exchange station. Sizing ofother devices and components of the heat source.
• Drawing ofthe function scheme of the heat source and layout of the technical room with heat source – plan and cross sections. Drawing ofriser schemesof the heating system.
• Sizingand design of circulation pumps for individual circuits. Sizingand design of pipe distribution network, including conceptual design of measurement and control of the heating system.
• Calculation and proposal of thesetting of the heating systemcontrol elements.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 252|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Daniel Kalús, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak|
doc. Ing. Daniela Koudelková, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Mária Kurčová, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
prof. Ing. Dušan Petráš, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Lukáš Skalík, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
prof. Ing. Ján Takács, PhD. (examiner, instructor, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Ján Takács, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.