Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus IV1-FIL - Philosophy (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||IV1-FIL|
|Course unit title:||Philosophy|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Course is for students engineering disciplines GaK. Knowledge gained in this subject will help students understand the deeper and broader knowledge in specialist subjects and acquire social significance and influence of their professional activity in practice and expand the possibilities for their application.|
|The philosophy of sciences as its object and method.
• More important philosophical orientations today.
• Human knowledge and understanding of philosophy.
• Subject and object recognition.
• Learning process (the possibility of using computer technology)
• Knowledge and experience as a source for further research.
• The argument to the hypothesis, paradigm, science and dogma.
• Methods of referral of scientific information.
• Methods of concentration of information (collection, systematization and archiving).
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 34|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Mgr. Martin Fero, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course)|
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||Mgr. Martin Fero, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.