Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus IV1-GEK - Geoecology (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||IV1-GEK|
|Course unit title:||Geoecology|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|test, semester award|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The course is designed for students 4th semester of Master's study field of study, Geodesy and Cartography. The business provides a methodological basis for practical action GAK professionals with an emphasis on maintaining sustainable development of landscape-ecological units.|
|• Landscape-ecological system.
• Landscape-ecological system in the landscape system.
• Methods for analysis of landscape-ecological system.
• Landscape-ecological system and environment.
• Landscape-ecological system and the biosphere.
• Proceedings man in geoecological system. Liability issues.
• The social impact of human activities on landscape-ecological system and related problems
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 47|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Júlia Baranová (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course)|
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||Ing. Júlia Baranová and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.