Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-MRTZB - Measurement and Control in Building Services (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-MRTZB|
|Course unit title:||Measurement and Control in Building Services|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Services - master (compulsory), 2. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|The student must have all the correct projects drawn and submitted in accordance with the timetable in the input sheet.|
The student must obtain at least 56 test points.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The student will gain basic knowledge from the area of measuring and control circuits for HVAC systems. He will learnt concept of control circuits and solution of sophisticated problems at ensuring an optimal opreration of HVAC systems with possibility of economic condition control of indoor environment.|
|Brief synopsis of the subject:
• Principles of the control technology, basic terms and definitions of measuring and control
• Controlled process plants, controllers and control loops.
• Measuring of physical variables for the need of the control.
• Control systems of heat sources, the control of pressure, temperature, flow and
transformation to the control loop.
• Valves for the control of heating systems – the hydraulic connection of valves.
• Control of heating systems – conventional, large-area, solar.
• Temperature control of the supply- and indoor-air, control of the air mixing.
• Indirect and direct control of the air humidity, special cases of the control of air
• Safety and protection loops in HVAC.
• Hydraulic connections of the control valves in HVAC.
• Control of the recuperative and regenerative heat recovery.
• Control of the indoor air quality.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 267|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Daniela Koudelková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak|
Ing. Mária Kurčová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
prof. Ing. Dušan Petráš, PhD. (lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Daniela Koudelková, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.