Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-OOPA2 - Preservation and Rehabilitation of Monuments 2 (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-OOPA2|
|Course unit title:||Preservation and Rehabilitation of Monuments 2|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Construction and Architecture - master (compulsory), 2. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|There are 4 tasks, which have to be forwarded during the semester. Tasks are assessed as a whole for 50 points. The requirement for participation at the examination is to obtain at least 25 points during the semester. The final examination (written test) is assessed for 50 points. The maximum possible number of points: 100 points = 100%|
1. forwarded tasks – 50 points
2. written test at examination – 50 points
Total: 100 points = 100%
Assessment of the course unit is in accordance with the University regulations and Code of studies, article no.16. Assessment grading scale consists of the following classification grades:
A – 92 - 100 %, B – 83 – 91 %, C – 74 – 82 %, D – 65 – 73 %, E – 56 – 64%, FX – 0 – 55 %
A - distinguished (outstanding results) = 1, B - excellent (above average results) = 1.5, C - good (average results) = 2, D - satisfactory (acceptable results) = 2.5, E - passing (results meet only minimum criteria) = 3, FX - fail (results do not meet minimum criteria) = 4
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The student will acquire knowledge in the design in historical environment, about methods and procedures of protection and rehabilitation of monuments and their elements and details. The student will get information about historical constructions and specific approach to their rehabilitation, respecting their authenticity and historical value.|
|• The development of views on the renovation of historical objects.
• International conventions on access to the renovation and protection of the urban
units and historical objects.
• Monuments Fund of Slovakia - the structure and division.
• Pre-project preparation of the monument renovation.
• Principles of design and new shape in the historical environment.
• Building breakdown -the mehtodology of acces to the renovation of historical objects
and their construction.
• The survey and the research in the preparation of the monument renovation. The
conservation care research.
• The sanation of the moistured constructions.
• The renovation of the masonry constructions
• The reparation and the protection of the timber constructions.
• The window and the door in the historical development, the methods of renovation.
• The roof trusses in the historical development, the methods of renovation.
• The examples of realisations- the confrontation of ideas on the entrance to the
historical enviroment, The renovation ways of the historical objects.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 156|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Marek Fraštia, PhD. (instructor, lecturer) - slovak|
doc. Ing. arch. Jana Gregorová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak
doc. PhDr. Magdaléna Kvasnicová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
doc. Ing. Oto Makýš, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. Nora Naddourová (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Martin Poliak (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. arch. Ing. Ema Ruhigová (examiner, instructor) - slovak
Ing. Lukáš Vargic (examiner, instructor) - slovak
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. arch. Jana Gregorová, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.