Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-PVS - Operation of Heating Systems (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-PVS|
|Course unit title:||Operation of Heating Systems|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Services - master (semi-compulsory), 4. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|elaboration of assignment sets|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
The students familiarize themselves with the operation of heating systems: from heat sources - boilers and heat exchange stations - through circulation pumps, installation of pipes and fittings, heat distribution and heat accumulation systems, to the installation, operation and maintenance of heat emitters.
• Operation of heat sources, boilers for solid, liquid and gaseous fuel, maintenance and inspection of boilers.
• Hydraulics of boiler circuits.
• Heat accumulation of the biomass boiler rooms.
• Fuel economy of biomass boiler rooms.
• Operation and maintenance of heat exchange stations (type V-V, P-V) with pipe, plate and spiral heat exchangers.
• Operation of heat exchange stations using geothermal energy.
• Operation and maintenance circulation pumps.
• Installation, connection and maintenance of pipes and fittings.
• Testing of the equipment. Tightness test, pressure test and heating test.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 93|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Daniel Kalús, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak|
prof. Ing. Ján Takács, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Daniel Kalús, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.