Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-SCIN - Forensic Engineering (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-SCIN|
|Course unit title:||Forensic Engineering|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Technology - master (compulsory), 4. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|During the semester: |
successfully completed two tests - during the semester and at the end
All correct entries drawn - seminar work
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|In form of seminars the course deals with the basics of Forensic work and part of legislative in this area. Individual building constructions are being progressively analyzed in terms of defect assessments and their solving in forensic report of an expert and forensic organization. Student is becoming familiar with the status of participants of investment process in forensic proving, with their duties and the form of forensic report. In separate lectures the listener insight into the selected problems in the real estate valuation, real sharing and assessment of damage.|
|Forensic activity in the system of material production with an aspect on Building and construction, division of forensic work, main legislative documents for the accomplishment of forensic work.
• Forensic report, its form, range, the process of proving in investment construction operation, the order of forensic report.
• Forensic appraisal of pre-project, project and realization preparation of buildings.
• Forensic work in area of foundational engineering.
• Forensic work in area of bearing constructions, analysis of cladding uniformity with accent on roof constructions.
• Forensic work and its specificity in appraisal of inner and external facade adjustments.
• Forensic work in area of Building services in objects of civil engineering.
• Price estimation of real estates and building works.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 371|
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. Ing. Jozef Gašparík, PhD. (person responsible for course) - slovak |
Ing. Katarína Prokopčáková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, tutor) - slovak, english
|Last modification:||22. 3. 2020|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Jozef Gašparík, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Marián Dubík on 03/22/2020.