Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus B1-TZB - Buildings Services (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||B1-TZB|
|Course unit title:||Buildings Services|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Hydraulic Engineering and Water Resources Management - bachelor (semi-compulsory), 4. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|During the semester 3 tests (SE, CH, AC) are written and assignments are given in the field of SE, CH, Ac. Semester assignment is drawn for the selected building object (family house). The final mark is generated with the following weights: 30% developed assignments, tests in exercises 20%, 50% examination.|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The student will become familiar with technical building equipment in three basic disciplines: medical technology, heating and ventilation of buildings, and following the creation of the internal environment and protect the external environment. In the part "medical equipment (plumbing)" will address building water supply, sewerage facilities and gas supply. In the "heating (CH)" shall be informed of the methods of heating, heat sources and handover stations, base material and non-traditional energy sources. In the part "ventilation and air conditioning (BS)" will become familiar with the principles of adjustment and air distribution.|
|- External and internal environment. Importance of BS when creating and working environments. Professional disciplines of BS.
- Water supply facilities. Water connection. Internal water supply. Preparation and distribution of HW.
- Internal sewerage. Sewer connection. Structure, subdivision and description of internal sewage.
- Environmental protection in the field of medical technology.
- Gas sampling device. Gas connections. Home gas pipeline.
- Thermal comfort of man in the internal environment. Heat demand and energy demand for heating and preparation of HW. The calculation of building heat losses accelerated methods.
- Heat sources. Boiler room. Substations.
- Heating systems. Division system. Parts and materials of heating.
- Environmental protection and health and safety in heating.
- Pollutants in indoor environment. Ventilation equipment. Types and methods of ventilation. Natural and mechanical ventilation.
- Engine room ventilation equipment. Ducts. Duct terminal elements.
- Environmental protection and health and safety in the field of ventilation and air-conditioning.
- Fundamentals of mechanization, training, management and technological processes.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 88|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Monika Galváneková (examiner, instructor)|
Ing. Peter Janík, PhD. (examiner, instructor)
doc. Ing. Daniel Kalús, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
Ing. Eva Lásko (examiner, instructor)
Ing. Martin Šimko, PhD. (examiner, instructor) - slovak
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Daniel Kalús, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.