Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-ZABE - Energy Supply of Building (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-ZABE|
|Course unit title:||Energy Supply of Building|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Services - master (compulsory), 4. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|solution of assignment sets|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
The students familiarize themselves with the principles of cost-effective way of energy supply of settlements and buildings. They obtain an overview of the forms of energy, of the energy need and energy demand for heating, DHW, ventilation and air-conditioning. They will design a district heating system and a gas network.
• Prognosis of the energy market development until 2100. Overview of the distribution of primary energy sources in the world. Main objectives of the energy policy in the Slovak Republic.
• Types and forms of energy, structure and growth of the energy demand. Spheres of importance of energy supply. Settlement structure. Balance of heat and power demand.
• Heat sources for district heating systems (district boiler rooms, heating plants). Heat exchange stations.
• Heating networks, types, division, utilization. Thermal insulation. Objects on heat pipe networks and compensation devices on the network.
• The need for natural gas to various delivery points. Overall gas demand balance. Types of gas networks, division,utilization and design.
• Measurement and control stations of heat sources and control stations of residential districts.
• The importance and categories of electricity take-off. Radial, circular, grid electricity distribution networks. Renewable energy sources and their utilization in district heating systems.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 208|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Daniel Kalús, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak|
doc. Ing. Michal Masaryk, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
prof. Ing. Ján Takács, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Ján Takács, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.