Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-ZT2 - Sanitary Techniques 2 (FCE - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Civil Engineering|
|Course unit code:||I1-ZT2|
|Course unit title:||Sanitary Techniques 2|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Building Services - master (compulsory), 2. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Completed assignments 20 %, writen examination on exercise 10%, exam 70 %.|
Overall evaluation: A 92-100%, B 83-91%, C 74-82%, D 65-73%, E 56-64%, FX less than 56%.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Subject enhance of students' knowledge on the field of the gas industry and its structure, properties of gases, public distribution networks of gas, gas connections, gas distribution network in building, design of gas appliances and flue. Extends the theoretical knowledge of students in the dimensioning of gas connections, gas sampling device and also assumes the application of general theoretical knowledge of physics to solve numerical assignments. Graphic assignments – solving of design documentation follows the computational part - dimensioning the parts of the gas distribution network.|
|• Theory of the properties of gas and gas extraction.
• Gas infrastructure and types of transit and distribution networks of natural gas.
• Outdoor gas networks.
• Dimensioning of gas connections. Location of the external pipelines and connections.
• Materials for pipeline connection, protection and pipe covers, safety features in the implementation of connections.
• Design of the control station with a measuring device.
• Design of the internal gas pipeline network and its hydraulic assessment.
• Design of the gas appliances in different kinds of objects, including industrial objects.
• Fume exhaust from gas appliances.
• Commissioning and testing of the gas appliances.
• Legislative action in terms of design, implementation and handover to use the gas sampling device.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 265|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Jana Peráčková, PhD. (examiner) - slovak|
Ing. Kamila Víchová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||16. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||Ing. Kamila Víchová, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Peter Korčák on 04/16/2019.