Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus N411S0_4D - Slovak language and culture (FCFT - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Chemical and Food Technology|
|Course unit code:||N411S0_4D|
|Course unit title:||Slovak language and culture|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||3.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|b1_level_should understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, etc. should deal with most situations likely to arise whilst travelling in an area where the language is spoken, produce simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest, describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
|1. Welcome to Slovakia.
Discussion and reading of internet-based articles.
2. Happiness and family. Grammar and writing of informal letter.
3. Cultural inheritance in Bratislava. Visiting museums in Bratislava.
4. Travelling. Vocabulary and grammar.
5. Leisure and Entertainment. Vocabulary. Writing a proposal on free time activities in your
6. Study at university. Academic vocabulary. Grammar.
7. Health and lifestyle. Unusual national sports. Prepositions. Comparison in Slovak.
8. Environment. Proposal on ways of conserving resources and waste disposal reduction.
9. Visiting cultural places in Bratislava
10. My hometown. Description. Adjectives and adverbs.
11. Books. Films. Collocations.
12. CV and job application. Writing of application and formal letters.
13. Final test
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||english|
|Assessed students in total: 0|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Mgr. Magdaléna Horáková (person responsible for course) - slovak|
|Last modification:||26. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||Mgr. Magdaléna Horáková and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Tomáš Molnár on 04/26/2019.