Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus 2_CVC2_A - Leisure Time Centres (FA - WS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Architecture|
|Course unit code:||2_CVC2_A|
|Course unit title:||Leisure Time Centres|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Architecture - master (optional), 1. semester|
Architecture (study in English) - master (optional), 1. semester
Urban Design - master (optional), 1. semester
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|The condition for completing the subject is|
- participation in lectures and exercises,
- passing the supervision of the work of the seminar work,
- final elaboration of the seminar paper
- successful passing the exam (test)
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The goal is
- to offer a basic database of theoretical knowledge needed for building creations in the area of leisure centers.
- orientate the students in the system of external and internal links of the objects of leisure centers, dimensioning of individual functional units and parts, solving their interrelationships, relations and interconnection with regard to various typological types of buildings of civil buildings.
- the student acquires deepened knowledge of the typology of leisure centers and the activities connected with them and familiarize themselves with the current trends in the given typology of public buildings
The subject contains a basic database of theoretical knowledge necessary for the building of buildings in the area of leisure centers, taking into account various typological types of civic buildings.
Leisure centers focusing on culture, museums, galleries, church; leisure centers for children, focusing on the educational function; leisure centers with the prevalence of business facilities, public catering, services; leisure centers focusing on transport facilities, a leisure center with prevailing health and sports recreational features.
Graphical and theoretical processing of the seminar work with the theme (student) of the selected leisure center is required.
The topic of the seminar work must be agreed in advance with the subject guarantor. Seminar work is checked during work.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 13|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. arch. Milan Andráš, PhD. (lecturer) - slovak |
doc. Ing. arch. Zuzana Čerešňová, PhD. (lecturer) - slovak, english
doc. Ing. arch. Danica Končeková, PhD. (lecturer) - slovak, english
Ing. arch. Martin Kusý (lecturer) - slovak
Ing. arch. Eva Oravcová, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
doc. Ing. arch. Lea Rollová, PhD. (lecturer) - slovak, english
doc. Ing. arch. Alexander Schleicher, PhD. (lecturer) - slovak
prof. Ing. arch. Vladimír Šimkovič, PhD. (lecturer) - slovak, english
doc. Ing. arch. Márius Žitňanský, PhD. (lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||30. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||Ing. arch. Eva Oravcová, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Róbert Tichý on 04/30/2019.