Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus 1_STAV5_AU - Building Construction V (FA - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Architecture|
|Course unit code:||1_STAV5_AU|
Course unit title:
Building Construction V
Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:
|Architecture and Urban Design - bachelor (compulsory), 6. semester|
Architecture and Urban Design (study in English) - bachelor (compulsory), 6. semester
|Level of study:|
Prerequisites for registration:
|• A fulfill of Faculty of Architecture Study Order’s assignments in the point of obligatory participation on particular templates of the education. |
• Working out graphical elaborate of the seminars in defined range and quality. The results of the seminars are counted in final result by 20%.
• Successful execution of an exam. The exam passes of combined form. Epistolary part (sketched schemas, details, writing texts) has proportional weight 70%. Oral part has proportional weight 10% from the final result.
To obtain the credits, there is necessary to accomplish proportionally all conditions and to obtain minimum 56 awarding points in the global cast of the creditable parts.
The final evaluation is according to classificatory scale of Faculty of Architecture’s Study Order.
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
1. To acquire knowledge about windows and doors in perimeter and indoor walls, their material basis and requirements according EN
2. Systems of curtain wall used in vertical and horizontal plane (non-structural transparent and non-transparent curtain wall consisting of thin composite panels, glass canopies, overhead glazing)
3. Structures of partitions and ceilings (assembled partitions, system glass wall partitions) contemporary material basis
4. Outside and inside assembled facings -- structures and materials
1. Theme -- infills in building opening -- windows, doors, garage and industry doors -- study part and graphic drawings of element with use of contemporary standard details in digital form or with use of professional literature.
2. Theme -- curtain walls -- study part and graphic drawings of curtain wall façade system with use of contemporary standard details in digital form or with use of professional literature.
3. Theme -- assembled facings -- study part and graphic drawings of external assembled façade system with use of contemporary standard details in digital form or with use of professional literature.
Recommended or required reading:
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 670|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. arch. Jozef Baláž, PhD. (instructor) - slovak |
doc. Ing. arch. František Kalesný, PhD. (instructor, person responsible for course) - slovak
Ing. arch. Yakoub Meziani, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. Roman Rosina (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
Ing. arch. Eva Vojteková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak, english
30. 4. 2019
doc. Ing. arch. František Kalesný, PhD. and programme supervisor
Last modification made by Róbert Tichý on 04/30/2019.