Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus 2_DTI_U - Transport and Technical Infrastructure (FA - SS 2019/2020)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Architecture|
|Course unit code:||2_DTI_U|
|Course unit title:||Transport and Technical Infrastructure|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Urban Design - master (compulsory), 2. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|The practical part of the assessment: student is processing two assignments during the semester, quality of assessment process output constitutes the 25% of the total points of a course classification. Condition for the successful evaluation of the practical part is complied in the assessment of each assignment.|
Student completes the theoretical part in the form of an oral exam, which is aimed at course's topics and connected on assignments in exercises. Student must comply with both parts of the evaluation.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student will gain knowledge of the latest knowledge in the planning and design issue of public transport and technical facilities and their each other coordination in zonal and settlement dimension and their application in the synthetic interactivity by shaping of urban and architectural concepts.|
|1. Territory Traffic Principles of Traffic-Planning Process.
2. Types of Traffic Systems.
3. Traffic Territory Differentiation (at City Spatial Structures). Cooperative System of Integrating Traffic.
4. Reintegration of Traffic Area and Retarding of Traffic Specific Problems of Traffic in Residential Area.
5. New Strategies of Forming Spatial City Structures Influenced by Traffic.
6. Urban Aspects of Pedestrian Moving, its Impact and Expressions in the City-Creating Structures.
7. City and its technical infrastructure, the importance of engineering networks, relation between the urban and technical solutions.
8. The basic forms of engineering systems in land and in city, characteristics.
9. Water management systems in cities (water, sewage systems).
10. Water supply -- characteristics, spatial aspects.
11. Sewage treatment of waste water and rain water in cities, urban consequences, characteristics, spatial aspects.
12. Centralized heat supply - characteristics, spatial aspects.
13. Gas supply, current supply, telecommunications - characteristics, spatial aspects.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 30|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. arch. Karol Görner, PhD. (instructor) - slovak|
prof. Ing. arch. Bohumil Kováč, PhD. (instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||30. 4. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. arch. Bohumil Kováč, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Róbert Tichý on 04/30/2019.