Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I-OP-AI - Engineering Practice (FEEIT - WS 2019/2020)
|Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
Course unit code:
|Course unit title:||Engineering Practice|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Applied Informatics - master (compulsory), 3. semester|
Level of study:
Prerequisites for registration:
|Credit can be obtained by completing one of the following options:|
1. Technical professional practice. The student must show at least 150 hours of professional work as an IT employee or an equivalent contract work on information projects. The results of the practice must be presented at the end of the semester.
2. Pedagogical professional practice. The student must assist in the education of a group of bachelor students on the specified subject in SP Applied Informatics in the scope and according to the instructions of the guarantor of the subject. Completion of the practice is credited after the positive evaluation of the lecturer of the given subject.
3. Scientific professional experience. Students are required to participate actively in scientific work on research projects in the field of applied informatics according to the instructions of the established senior practitioner.
4. Professional training. To obtain the credit the student will prove that he/she received a professional certificate in the field of Applied Informatics within master degree study duration. The current list of recognized certificates will be available on the subject page.
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
The aim of the subject is to acquire the skills and habits of practical training (dual learning) in applied computer science.
1. Selection of the type of professional practice and determination of the senior practitioner / contact person for technical professional practice.
2. Regular work on assigned tasks.
3. Presentation of the results of the practice.
Recommended or required reading:
Language of instruction:
|slovak and english|
|The subject is not provided through Erasmus programme.|
|Assessed students in total: 135|
|Name of lecturer(s):|
prof. Ing. Pavol Zajac, PhD. (person responsible for course) - slovak
|9. 5. 2019|
prof. Ing. Pavol Zajac, PhD. and programme supervisor
Last modification made by RNDr. Marian Puškár on 05/09/2019.