Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus N416O1_4I - Imaging Science (FCFT - WS 2020/2021)
|Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Course unit code:||N416O1_4I|
Course unit title:
Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:
Natural and Synthetic Polymers - master (semi-compulsory), 3. semester
|Level of study:|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
Deeper knowledges about ligth, scanning and imaging techniques, including practical experiences.
|1. Light in imaging technology
2. Standard and real daylight sources, color temperature
3. Lasers, properties and exploitation in printing arts.
4. Laws of geometrical optics
5. Holographic imaging and false holograms
6. Optics, optical elements, filters and materials.
7. Objectives and optics of photo equipments
8. Imaging defects, modulation transfer function
9. Light detectors and imaging detectors CCD and CMOS
10. Digitalization of an object image, scanners, cameras, A/D conversion
11. Computer architecture, memories and nets
12. Displays, monitors, projectors and TV systems.
13. Image bitmaps processing, graphic parameters, programs and formats.
|Recommended or required reading:|
Language of instruction:
|slovak or english|
Assessed students in total: 35
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. RNDr. Milan Mikula, CSc. (person responsible for course) - slovak, english|
20. 4. 2020
|doc. RNDr. Milan Mikula, CSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Samuel Hraško on 04/20/2020.