|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit code:||270535_IDP|
|Course unit title:||Programming of Production and Manipulation Technology|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Manufacturing Systems and Quality Management - master (compulsory), 1. semester|
Manufacturing Systems and Quality Management (in english language) - master (compulsory), 1. semester
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|independent work, creation of NC program|
During the semester, 2 tests are written together for 20 points. A minimum of 10 points is required to complete the tests. The exam, consisting of the written and the oral part, is evaluated by a maximum of 30 points. A minimum of 18 points is required to pass the exam. Students will be awarded the credit for the course and pass the written tests and exam. The rating is as follows: A 46 50 points, B 41 45 points, C 37 40 points, D 32 36 points, E 31 28 points.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Knowledge of manufacturing technology, to analyze the factors influencing the application of individual machine types to production. A mathematical description of robot kinematics. Specification of robot grip orientation. Description of manipulation objects. Learn the basics of programming CNC systems of machine tools and robots.|
|• Design of major parts of CNC machine tools
• Numerical control of production technology (NC, CNC, DNC, AC).
• NC program structure, axis and motion nomenclature, manual and automated programming.
• Structure of the control program: address, word, block, NC program
• Some preparatory and auxiliary functions NC program
• Technical means of monitoring the cutting process and their connection to the machine's control system.
• Industrial robot architecture, robot kinematics.
• Homogeneous transformations for describing robot kinematics, forward and inverse kinematics.
• Specification of robot grip orientation, A - matrix design
• Mathematical description of manipulation objects.
• Relative transformations in the robot workspace.
• Demonstration of robot programming from selected manufacturers.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|Assessed students in total: 51|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. Juraj Beniak, PhD. (instructor) - slovak |
Ing. Andrej Červeňan, PhD. (instructor) - slovak
doc. Ing. Ľudovít Kolláth, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, person responsible for course) - slovak
doc. Ing. Marián Králik, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer, tutor) - slovak, english
|Last modification:||14. 6. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Ľudovít Kolláth, PhD. and programme supervisor|