|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit code:||270320_BDP|
|Course unit title:||Production Control and Logistics in Car Industry|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Environmental Manufacturing Technologies - bachelor (semi-compulsory), 5. semester|
|Level of study:||1.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|solving the given tasks|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|This course is designed in the range of minimum knowledge, skills that are part of every business manager and economist. It provides a basis for follow-up study of business logistics.|
|The current conditions affecting the production management. A business approach to managing production.
• Types of production. Forms of organization of production. The arrangement of workplaces. Criteria for material flow geometry.
• Description of operational management (OM). Basic subsystems OM.
• The spatial structure of the manufacturing process. Optimization methods and deployment triangular method.
• Temporal and spatial structure of the manufacturing process. Calculation of continuous time production batch.
• The basic tasks of operative planning (OP). Models of OP sales, production and supply.
• The operational records of production. Control, coordination and control over production.
• Logistics as a concept, pyramid logistics management activities.
• Supplying, manufacturing and distribution logistics.
• The organization of production systems, material flow and handling subsystem. Manipulating space.
• Storage of the material.
• Information system company. Basic performance requirements for information system.
• Pull and push system.
• New concepts and trends of production management.MRP systems,JIT,KANBAN,OPT,Len Production,5S
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 119|
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. Ing. Edita Hekelová, PhD. (person responsible for course) - slovak|
PaedDr. Ing. Ingrid Součková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak
|Last modification:||19. 6. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Edita Hekelová, PhD. and programme supervisor|