|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit code:||270512_IDP|
|Course unit title:||Automation Means|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Manufacturing Systems and Quality Management - master (semi-compulsory), 3. semester|
|Level of study:||2.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Evaluation of assigned construction project|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Student obtains knowledge about basic automation equipment for automated manufacturing technique with focus on mechanical manufacturing and montage engineering. He obtains review about transport, manipulation equipment and industrial robots in mechanical manufacturing in different sectors. He familiarize with base automated manufacturing line composition and systems for mass production using standard automation facilities even with modernization of conventional manufacturing engineering.|
|• Base conceptions, definitions and targets of automation manufacturing engineering. Technical-economical aspects in relation to the level of automation and mobility of machines.
• Systems and composition of automatic and automated machines and devices for handling of discrete and continuous semi-products on manufacturing and handling machines.
• Transport and manipulation facilities and equipment for piece semi-products, vibration transport and orientation equipment with buffer and hopper, performance, reliability, measurement and monitoring devices.
• Robotic systems, special purpose manipulators and industrial robots for automation of manufacturing and assembly techniques. The composition of automated technological workplaces: machining, forming, welding, assembly and metal die casting and etc.
• Automation exchange of machine tools and forming NC machines, systems and coding of tools.
• The structure of automatic production lines for mass production (consumer and automotive industry).
• Systematic design of automation manufacturing techniques using standard building blocks and components - FESTO database, Bosch, ...
• Modernization and automation of conventional manufacturing techniques - ways to increase the productivity and reliability of machines.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||slovak|
|Assessed students in total: 47|
|Name of lecturer(s):||Ing. Andrej Červeňan, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak |
doc. Ing. Ľudovít Kolláth, PhD. (person responsible for course, tutor) - slovak
|Last modification:||21. 6. 2019|
|Supervisor:||doc. Ing. Ľudovít Kolláth, PhD. and programme supervisor|