|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit code:||210730_DDP|
|Course unit title:||Machine Dynamics|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||-- item not defined --|
|Level of study:||-- item not defined --|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Deepen the theoretical knowledge of the field dynamics of machines, to prepare graduates to work independently for analysis and simulation of motion of mechanical systems created from machine traffic engineering. Prepare to deal with the scientific - research projects in the field of optimization and sizing machines for construction, agriculture and mineral processing|
|Methods of creating equations of motion. Dynamic analysis of vibration systems with power and kinematic excitation. Torsional shock absorber and torsional vibration of shafts. Bending vibrations of beams and rotary inertia effects. Circular shaft vibration and gyroscopic moment of impact on the critical shaft speed.
• Flexible storage of machinery and power transmission to the ground. Passive and active vibroinsulation machines. Effect of gravity and center of oscillation of the base flexibility.
• Fundamentals of nonlinear vibrations. Methods for solving nonlinear problems in machine dynamics. The use of simulation programs DYNAST and MATLAB - Simulink for dynamic analysis.
• Dynamics of a rigid rotor in flexible bearings. Methods of static and dynamic balancing of rotors without removing bearings. Critical speed and movement of the flexible rotor.
• The dynamics of aggregates. The torque characteristics of the drive and load units. Design methods of the flywheel. Dynamics of elastic - dampening bumpers.
• Vibration technology. Vibratory conveying and sorting the material. Vibratory compaction and countersinking.
• The dynamics of power and resonance podrezonančné vibrating machines.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||-- item not defined --|
|Assessed students in total: 7|
|Name of lecturer(s):||doc. Ing. František Palčák, CSc. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak|
prof. Ing. Peter Šolek, CSc. (person responsible for course) - slovak
|Last modification:||25. 6. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Peter Šolek, CSc. and programme supervisor|