|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
|Faculty:||Faculty of Mechanical Engineering|
|Course unit code:||210780_DDP|
|Course unit title:||Dynamics of Production Technology|
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
|Recommended semester/trimester:||Production Machines and Equipment - doctoral (compulsory), 1. year|
Production Machines and Equipment - doctoral (compulsory), 1. year
|Level of study:||-- item not defined --|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Completing subject, the students have a good theoretical knowledge of the dynamics of machines that can be applied separately to address specific problems of technical practice. It will also be able to solve problems of rotor dynamics and different types of shock bodies. Can independently use the latest software tools to address problems of dynamics of machines and structures.|
|• The machine as a mechanical system design, creating the equivalent of dynamic models of machines and structures such as mechanical systems with more degrees of freedom.
• Oscillations of the mechanical systems of centralized parameters, oscillations of the continuum, the latest methods of solution.
• Random vibration of mechanical systems with more degrees of freedom, seismic problems.
• Problems of passive and active vibroinsulation machines and structures.
• Dynamic analysis of mechanical systems moving with constant and non-constant transfer.
• Problems of Rotor Dynamics.
• Theory shock bodies, technical applications.
|Recommended or required reading:|
|Language of instruction:||-- item not defined --|
|Assessed students in total: 11|
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. Ing. Peter Šolek, CSc. (person responsible for course) - slovak|
|Last modification:||25. 6. 2019|
|Supervisor:||prof. Ing. Peter Šolek, CSc. and programme supervisor|