Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus D-VP3E-AI - Scientific work IIIe (FEEIT - 2019/2020 - post-graduate studies)
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
|Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology|
Course unit code:
Course unit title:
Scientific work IIIe
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
Applied Informatics - doctoral (compulsory), 3. year
|Level of study:||3.|
Prerequisites for registration:
Full credit for 10 or more points from the evaluation of teaching and research activities, including publications, citations, presentations as per Table 1.
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|Gain experience necessary for performing individual and team research work. Gain experience for publishing in scientific journals and present and publish at international conferences. Achieve research results that will be acceptable in international community of researchers.|
- Analysing of current state and state-of-the-art in the field, study of existing scientific literature.
- Performing research individually and in cooperation with the research team.
- Writing reports about achieved research results.
- Writing project documentation and writing supporting materials for new projects and grants.
- Publishing in scientific journals and at international conferences, presenting the results at conferences and seminars.
|Recommended or required reading:|
Language of instruction:
slovak or english
|All supervisors are teachers of this subject, therefore they are not listed separately. A guarantee of the study programme is responsible for the subject.|
Assessed students in total: 1
|Name of lecturer(s):|
5. 2. 2020
|doc. Ing. Michal Šrámka, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Bc. Petr Kolářík on 02/05/2020.