Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus ANGL07_6D - English Language (MTF - 2020/2021 - post-graduate studies)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
Course unit code:
Course unit title:
|Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:|
-- item not defined --
Level of study:
|-- item not defined --|
|Prerequisites for registration:|
required output:presentation, poster, paper, business writing
|Learning outcomes of the course unit:|
|The aim of the course is to prepare PhD candidates for performing successfully on the international academic and research fora (delivering a business presentation, presenting a scientific poster, writing a research report/article, negotiate and discuss related issues in the field)|
1. An annotation of a source (professional literature, book, study...) read.
2. Slides of a 10 min. PowerPoint presentation on the done or intended research.
3. A scientific poster on the done or intended research (A3 format; Full-time PhD students only).
4. A scientific paper on the done or intended research.
5. Two samples of business writing (EU CV, Covering Letter, Job/Mobility/Grant application, ...).
Recommended or required reading:
|Language of instruction:||-- item not defined --|
Assessed students in total: 320
|Name of lecturer(s):||Mgr. Gabriela Chmelíková, PhD. (examiner, instructor, person responsible for course) - slovak, english|
|Last modification:||11. 9. 2019|
|Supervisor:||Mgr. Gabriela Chmelíková, PhD. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Erika Kuracinová on 09/11/2019.