Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus I1-SML - Software (Matlab) (FCE - WS 2020/2021)
|University:||Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava|
Course unit code:
Course unit title:
Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:
Mathematical and Computational Modeling - master (compulsory), 1. semester
Level of study:
Prerequisites for registration:
|Correct elaboration of all given tasks.|
10 points in the final test achieved.
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
|On completion of this course students will achieve basic knowledge of properties and potential of MATLAB and some of its toolboxes.|
- Foundations of MATLAB (ML), arithmetic in ML (IEEE) and its mathematical functions.
- Matrix operations and manipulation (arrays), first M-files (scripts).
- Logic control (relational and logic operators), user-defined M-functions.
- Graphic potential and properties of ML, input-output operations.
- Further data types, functions, recursion.
- Selected toolboxes (optimization, spline, statistics, symbolic math).
|Recommended or required reading:|
Language of instruction:
|slovak or english|
Assessed students in total: 53
|Name of lecturer(s):||prof. RNDr. Karol Mikula, DrSc. (person responsible for course)|
doc. Ing. Gabriel Okša, PhD. (examiner, instructor, lecturer) - slovak, english
|30. 3. 2020|
|Supervisor:||prof. RNDr. Karol Mikula, DrSc. and programme supervisor|
Last modification made by Ing. Marián Dubík on 03/30/2020.