Information sheet ECTS Syllabus
Course syllabus D-ODP-TL - Thesis defence (FEEIT - 2020/2021 - post-graduate studies)
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
|Faculty:||Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology|
Course unit code:
Course unit title:
Mode of delivery, planned learning activities and teaching methods:
Telecommunications - doctoral (compulsory), 3. year
|Level of study:||3.|
|Prerequisites for registration:||none|
|Continual evaluation of status of theses by adviser in the course of semester.|
Learning outcomes of the course unit:
Defense of ability to independently manage scientific and creative activity in the science-research area of a particular major through a presentation of dissertation thesis results in front of commission.
1. Summary and analysis of actual knowledge in the area connected with diploma thesis.
2. Proposal of the final solution of diploma thesis tasks.
3. Specification and selection of methods and practices in solution of the stated tasks.
4. Realisation of the selected methods and practices in theoretical and experimental area.
5. Finalisation of diploma thesis results.
6. Realisation of written form of diploma thesis.
7. Preparation of presentation for defense.
Recommended or required reading:
|Language of instruction:||slovak or english|
|The state exam is done before a committeee. A guarantee of the study programme is responsible for the subject. All supervisors are teachers of this subject, therefore they are not listed separately.|
|Assessed students in total: 7|
|Name of lecturer(s):|
|Last modification:||14. 3. 2020|
prof. Ing. Gregor Rozinaj, PhD. and programme supervisor
Last modification made by RNDr. Marian Puškár on 03/14/2020.